Today I crafted these pretty gemstone bracelets. I have a lot if work to do, but I was guided to make these instead. :). I’ll be posting them in my etsy store later tonight.
Seeing: bright blue sky, Monsters, Inc., cute gifts from my students, gray kittens all curled up…
Hearing: LOTS of chatter from 2nd graders
Tasting: green smoothies, coffee, herbal tea, Halloween candy, almond butter, Ezekiel bread, steel cut oats, hummus, pita chips galore!
Feeling: the first hint of cool weather here. It is positively blissful. I like to call this season “Not Hot”, as opposed to our other season “Ridiculously Hot.”
Smelling: hard core cinnamon
How was your week?
1. I believe in yoga, and how one’s body is it’s own healer. It’s worked for me!
2. I believe in chakras. Oh yes, I do. I can tell when they’re opened, balanced and aligned as well as blocked. Soon, western medicine will validate the ancient chakra system, if it hasn’t already.
3. I believe that eating a vegan/vegetarian diet will raise your vibrations. I struggle with maintaining one, though.
4. I believe that angels are around me. Pretty much all the time.
5. I believe my husband and I were meant to find each other.
6. I believe God/the Divine/the Creator reveals Himself to us all the time, but we often have our eyes closed.
7. I believe in seeing messages in the clouds.
8. I believe in synchronicity, and I also believe that becoming aware of these events can lead you down the right path.
9. I believe in the divine healing nature of the ocean.
10. I absolutely believe in the Secret, and the importance of cultivating an attitude of gratitude.
11. I believe in everyday magic.
Long story short, drink green tea, and you’ll live forever. I’m going to start swapping out coffee for green tea tomorrow.